12.04.2009

Christmas Photo Session

We got our first Christmas card in the mail today, which made me think about ordering ours. Levi wasn't too keen on sitting nicely in the chair for a photo session this morning. I'm glad I got any decent shots at all. Most of them turned out like the one below.



I won't share the "good" shots now. I want you to be surprised when you check your mailbox later this month and find Levi's smiling face.

F.Y.I. This year, my choice was easy as to where I should order our cards. You can't beat 50 free photo cards, just $3.19 for s&h! (bargainbriana.com is a site I regularly check) Is it wrong to tell the people you are mailing cards to, how much you paid for the cards? oh well. It's practically a steal, and I wanted to share in case some of you are looking to order cards for yourself.

5 comments:

Jess said...

I can't wait to get it! As for telling people how much it cost, not wrong at all. It's the thought that counts plus all the time spent w/the photo shoot (lol) and addressing and mailing them.

Grandma Lee Ann said...

That is great that you got a good deal!! Of course the subject is priceless!! I'll be anxiously waiting for the mail to see his smiling face!! If I knew what to do, I'd have cards of Yams & I, maybe Nanner would pose too?

Happy Grandma Lee Ann said...

Today I came home from a long hard day at work to find a mail treat!! Yes...Adorable Levi on the Christmas card!! It sure did make my day!!Thanks for thinking of my scrapping needs too in sending an extra!!Those shots are sure cute, his cute smile made me smile also!!Good job Steph!

Steph said...

I'm glad we made your afternoon brighter!

Emily said...

My mail treat is on my refrigerator!