12.19.2009

First Snow

I woke up to find snow on the ground this morning! This is the first snowfall we've gotten. It doesn't look cold or windy outside, so hopefully Levi will get to romp around in it a little later today (perhaps pictures will be posted).

A couple weeks ago, when we only got a dusting of snow, Levi looked out the window and said, "It's dirty!" I tried explaining, but I kind of agreed with him. If it's gonna snow, there should be enough to at least cover the grass.

We've had weird weather for autumn & the beginning of winter. It would've been totally strange to remember a year that it didn't snow until after Christmas.

I just realized, I'm gonna have a hard time fitting into my snowpants.

2 comments:

Grandma Lee Ann said...

It sure is pretty!! Being out and about I see snowmen in the making, snowball fights, a boy shoveling in a santa hat, & even someone out grilling!! I'm loving it, nice temps. It would be a good day for Levi to play out, probably Jessica would still say it's "dirty"!! Good luck on the snow pants Steph!!

Grandma Lee Ann again said...

Wow! I made the first comment!! Have I told you lately how much I LOVE your blogspot?!?!?!? Of course not as much as the subjects!!!!I posted on my wall and I'll share here also "It's called Christmas with a capital C. it's about the birth of Jesus and you can't take that away"! has been in my head since hearing it on Christian radio!!