12.19.2009

First Snow - Pictures


Levi wouldn't touch the snow, so his grandma had to build the snowman herself.


All ready with sticks and a carrot for the snowman.


Levi got some help giving the snowman a face.


He thought the snowman needed a hat.


He was quite happy when it got one.


Admiring the snowman from inside.

3 comments:

Grandma Lee Ann said...

HOW CUTE!!!!! ALL OF IT!! I loved reading & seeing the adorable pictures about the Church program and 1st snowman!! I'm here in the library smiling out loud and don't care what people might think!! I can't say enough........I LOVE YOUR BLOGSPOT!!! But MOST of all the Subject of your blogging!!

Grandma Lee Ann said...

The pictures are so cute & bright! I just want to reach out and give him a hug!!I love the one of him looking out the window!! I'm wondering if there is another in the making today? It sure is a nice & sunny day!!

Emily said...

I think Aunt Emily needs some copies of these!