12.13.2009

Ugly Sweater Christmas Party



Ben & I went to an Ugly Sweater Christmas Party the other night. Where did we get those ugly sweaters? At the Goodwill, where they will soon be returning. I thought Ben's was great, only he wasn't nominated as a guy's sweater finalist. I made it in as a girl's sweater finalist - and came in 2nd! Oh, so close. We had a nice time meeting other "Young Marrieds" from our church. There was a ton of good food - which this pregnant gal loved! And the white elephant gift exchange was pretty entertaining. It was a fun, child-free evening!

Sorry the picture is so crappy. I only got one blurry shot with the self-timer. Although it is probably better that you don't see the full ugly detail.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

LOL LOL LOL!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! My favorite line "Where did we get those ugly sweaters? At the Goodwill, where they will soon be returning." SOOOO FANASTIC!!!! I think you should wear those on Christmas!!!! And I so want to see the details...is that a dog on yours?

Steph said...

I'm glad you're amused. Maybe there'll be a little something extra under the tree for you this year. And yes, those are dogs on my sweater.

Grandma Lee Ann said...

Oh thats so funny & cute!! Yes you do need to wear them for Christmas!!! Jess will get lots of pics that aren't fuzzy!! We have to see them live & in persons!!

Grandma Lee Ann said...

I LOVE being able to get on your blogspot!!! It always makes me happy seeing your posts!