We bought Levi a toddler bed yesterday from my favorite kids' resale shop. Once we got it home, he wanted to lay down in it before I even had a chance to put his mattress on it. He slept really good last night. We didn't have to tell him to get back in bed & he got up at his usual time this morning. He really likes it - which you can see from his smiling face in the picture above & in the short video I uploaded.
11.05.2009
Big Boy Bed
We bought Levi a toddler bed yesterday from my favorite kids' resale shop. Once we got it home, he wanted to lay down in it before I even had a chance to put his mattress on it. He slept really good last night. We didn't have to tell him to get back in bed & he got up at his usual time this morning. He really likes it - which you can see from his smiling face in the picture above & in the short video I uploaded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How adorable was that! We saw the video also!!
Glad he's taking well to his big boy bed!!
Post a Comment