9.11.2010

Levi's World

Levi is getting more and more imaginative every week. It's fun watching him come up with different little games. He'll stand next to the tv and face the wall, saying, "Hmm... I'm just busy working at Em-ards. Mommy, do you want to come visit me at Daddy's Em-ards?" Then he'll stand at the wall behind the kitchen table and fold his hands and say, "Now I'm working at Aunt Alexis' Em-ards. I'm just busy helping people." Sometimes his stuffed Moose is an employee with him, too.

Earlier this week, Ben asked Levi if he saw the fish that Grandma caught. "Yeah, I did. It had three eyes, a mouth, and a tail on it's back." We didn't see the fish. We didn't even see Grandma.

During a van ride, Levi was busy looking at one of his little books. Then he starts pretending that the book is a taco (we ate tacos for dinner a couple days before). He folded the book in half like a tortilla and talked about the taco meat, how yummy it was, if we wanted one, and so on.

Quite an imagination. I think Mr. Rogers would be proud! I wonder if Levi will make up an imaginary friend someday.

PICT9196

The picture doesn't exactly go with this post, but it shows you how Levi likes to have fun. He's enjoying his 3D glasses that came with a puzzle.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

My favorite sentences: "We didn't see the fish. We didn't even see Grandma." LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I really enjoyed the story you told me earlier about Levi practicing faces in the mirror; Andy enjoyed it too!