Maybe.
So today I bought matching plaid shirts for the boys for Christmas! :) This will be my first holiday season with 2 children - and I can't wait! At the store, I held up two different colored shirts and asked Levi which one he would rather wear. He said, "I don't want to wear them. I'm hungry. Where's the food?" and started ignoring me. I was forced to choose which color for them, since the baby certainly wasn't about to decide. I was all excited and the kids couldn't care less, guess I should start getting used to that. Levi said, "I'm not wearing that shirt." He thought I wanted him to wear it right then and there. I said "I gave birth to you and your brother. You wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me. Therefore, I will decide what you wear for Christmas. And I've chosen the brown one." Good classic mom logic. But after him not liking the fantastic hat & mittens I found earlier at another store, I felt I needed to be assertive. If left up to him, he'd never have any new clothes. He'd just keep trying to squeeze into his old outgrown favorites. You should see him at garage sales! But I guess that's a boy for you.
The baby Joel gives kisses now. Slobbery, toothless, hair pulling kisses. So sweet of him! It's great!
Here's some pictures from tonight's before-bed-snack-time.
mmm... yummy crackers!
Joel can whistle when he inhales like this.
Then he exhales by blowing raspberries!!
Go splatter little bits of half-chewed cracker all over your clothes and it's like you were here with us tonight!
Levi peek-a-booed Joel. I don't know who was enjoying it more!
Joel thinks Levi is the greatest!!
3 comments:
haha this is great! I like that Levi was hungry and asking where the food was. Can't wait to get a Christmas card in a month or so with the boys in their matching plaid!!!
you could've had the dominator choose the shirt, the one he grabs and puts into his mouth would've been the winner. What you did worked better, though :D
It'll be a little more challenging this year getting a good Christmas card picture since there are two kids that have to look and smile at the same time. I'll probably have to have Ben or my mom or somebody help get their attention.
Bekah that's a great idea! I'll remember it for next time. Good job calling him "the dominator" too! :)
Post a Comment