11.04.2010

My Boys

Levi was Tigger and Joel was a skunk for Halloween.  Here they are on trick-or-treat night.

PICT9797

We got a kick out of the fact that our next-door-neighbors' baby had the exact same skunk costume!!  What a coincidence!

For the Great Tomb Raid at church, Ben was "Lazarus" wrapped with torn bedsheets and safety pins.  I was "tired" in my pjs, robe, and slippers.  I know, we spared no expense.  I don't have any pictures - that's probably a good thing.

And now, some random pics from the boys playing this afternoon.  Who knew a tiny storage ottoman could be such fun!


PICT9802
Levi about to give Joel a kiss and hug.

PICT9799
I got their attention by singing "Bingo!"

PICT9800
Levi started clapping and singing it, too.

8 month old baby Joel has been standing by himself for 10 - 15 seconds at a time.  I just missed getting a picture of it.  He gets pretty proud of himself when he stands alone.  It's pretty cute!  He's pretty much mastered the baby walker and loves to push it around the living room.

No comments: