Levi lately has been reading more. He's been memorizing his favorite book "Mater's Tall Tales." He plopped down in the living room chair the other night with it. I was reading my own book, so I figure he decided to do the same. He started "reading" it to himself, complete with his little finger going across the words. It was adorable! Especially when he did the voices - just like Daddy! One afternoon, I heard him reading it again. Only this time he was in his bed, cuddled up under his quilt made by Great-Grandma Marilyn. So I snapped his picture! His cousin Renee likes to do the same thing, I hear. :)
This morning I made oatmeal raisin cookies! I haven't baked in forever. And what better day than Thanksgiving Eve to do a little baking. Anywho, after I was all done, Levi spied a mixing bowl drying on the counter. What's a little 3 year old boy to do?

Why, make faces in it of course!
He will do this with almost any shiny or reflective surface - mirrors, of course - but also spoons, tv screens, windows, etc. Then he noticed my reflection in the bowl.
"There's you, Mommy!"
"Yep, Sweetie, there I am!"
No comments:
Post a Comment