The garden is coming along nicely. We have 4 different tomato plants, cucumbers, pumpkins, carrots, beets, and peas growing in our raised bed garden. Our blueberry bushes put on some nice fruit and we're just (impatiently) waiting for them to ripen. Mmmm! We can hardly wait!!
I have a retractable clothesline in the backyard now. Ben installed it for me - he's the best! The pole is cemented out near the trees and the hook is on the house near a living room window. So now I get excited when I see that the weatherman predicts a good sunshiny day, because it means I can use my new clothesline.
It's perfect for drying the cloth diapers as sunshine makes the stink & stains disappear. I've promised to not hang out any other personal articles of clothing. I don't want Levi to be embarrassed because the neighbors saw his little Sesame Street undies hanging out to dry. Nobody wants to see that - even though they are kinda cute. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment