6.18.2010

Levi Helps Bake A Cake

Levi helped me make a birthday cake for his grandma. While standing on a kitchen chair he helped dump the ingredients together into the bowl. He helped stir everything together. And after I poured the batter into the pans, he helped clean the spatula, too. Well, sorta. :)



After his nap, we got ready to leave and Levi asked no less than a dozen times about the cake. "Did Mommy gotfor (forget) the cake?" while strapping on his shoes. "Where's the cake?" while buckling him into his car seat. "Grandma's cake needs to be inside the van!" while tossing our bags next to him on the floor. And on and on and on...

Once we got there, he was SO excited to tell Grandma right away about how he helped make her birthday cake. And even more excited to ask if he could eat some! I think his enthusiasm about it all made the chocolate cake taste extra good!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! His expressions right at 27 seconds is sooo fantastic!!! Also love his chocolate mustache and goatee HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Rebekah said...

Levi is adorable!!