LEVI
Levi started Sunday School right after his birthday last month. He's learning songs and stories and even how to play "Duck, Duck, Goose!" He enjoys it, but cries when he gets dropped off at the classroom. He attended his first Vacation Bible School a couple weeks ago. It lasted for 3 hours each evening for 5 days. Again, he enjoyed it, but cried when he got dropped off (and during it a few times too). He's used to me taking care of him almost all the time. He's been running around the house singing some of the songs from VBS and Sunday School and doing the motions to them. It's pretty cute.
Here he is making a craft at VBS.
TEETHING
Today I discovered that Levi has 2 more molars coming in. That could explain why recently he's had a need for tons and tons of hugs and has just plain been moody. And of course, the baby Joel has been teething for what seems like forever. No teeth yet, but they always look like they're almost through. Maybe he needs more hard toys to chew on.
JOEL
The Baby Joel can sit all by himself!! He enjoys playing with the register in his room. He'll sit on top of it and then when the air conditioning turns on... He's got the coolest seat in the house!
Joel can scootch! It's so cute watching him drag himself along the floor on his belly. He's starting to get into things - the VCR, the glider, the fireplace, reaching up for whatever is on the train table, etc. And in a few more days, I'm sure Joel will be actually crawling. Right now he only takes 2 "crawls" (they're not "steps," but I don't know what to call them) before he plops down.
Joel weighs 20 1/2 pounds! I don't carry him in his car seat anymore. It's just waaaay too heavy and awkward for me. Oh, and he's had a tiny taste of rice cereal. I'm taking things slow with all the allergies he could inherit unfortunately. But he looked adorable in the high chair & seemed to like the new experience of eating food off a spoon.
How about a cute picture to wrap things up? Sure!
Joel loves scruffy kisses from his daddy!
1 comment:
Now that is a fantastic blog entry!!!! :D I like that Joel sits on the registry! Also, I bet you like that Levi is learning songs besides d-o-m-o haha
Post a Comment