Who's hiding in the picture?
It makes the room feel cozier. I'm glad to not have a tall blank wall to stare at anymore. Now I just need to decide what to do with the rest of the space on that wall. I need to figure out an arrangement of something that won't compete with it.
Levi claimed the sawed-off portion of curtain rod as his. It's now his stick and he likes to walk around the house carrying it like a baton. It's amusing.
1 comment:
before you asked who's hiding. I noticed a Joel enjoying (ha ha) tummy time. I got to see that quilt hung up and it was fantastic, you are a talented woman Steph Neff :) Ethan would probably also claim a sawed off portion of curtain rod but would proceed to Karate chop his poor mom. Of course Levi would never do such a thing.
Post a Comment