7.26.2010

5 Months Old (Lots of Pictures)

The big news this month is that there's no more co-sleeper in our room now... *sentimental sigh* ... because Joel now sleeps in "The Boys' Room" with Levi.



Joel's in the crib and Levi's still in his toddler bed. I love that they share a room now. I'm hoping it will make them closer as they grow up together.



Here's some of Joel's favorite things to do:

-Chew on both of his thumbs (or fingers or whatever else he can get his slimy hands on)



-Smile and "talk" and laugh with Levi



-Have his tubby thighs tickled (he's 17 1/2 pounds)

-Push up with his arms to get his belly off the floor

-Splash in the tub during bathtime - he likes being bundled up in the duck towel after, too



-Visit new people - he gets bored of seeing just me all the time


Who wants to play? Joel's ready! :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I want to play!!! AWWWW!!!! Baby Joel and Levi are sooooo cute!!! I love the pic of them laying down looking at each other, I think that one needs a frame!

Rebekah said...

I want to play too!!! You've got pretty special little boys