5.14.2010

He Doesn't Like Me

That's what Levi says when I bring a smiling Joel over to see him. He says it to get me to tell him how much baby Joel likes him.


This morning I asked Levi if he wanted to sit next to Joel and I would take their picture. Levi said OK! So he climbed up in the chair. Here's what happened next:

Joel looked at Levi.


Levi looked at Joel.


One of Joel's random arm movements happened to brush against Levi's arm, and lickety-split Levi's outta there!!


Joel wondered why he's suddenly alone in the chair.

Poor guy!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

LOL LOL LOL!!! I read it, laughed, read it to Andy, laughed, then laughed some more - this is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! I think this needs to be printed out into a little flip book or something (captions included of course!)

Grandma Lee Ann said...

I'm here laughing out loud in the library wanting to share it with someone!! Debby was just here I just texted her that I wanted her to see something if shes still in bldg!! Hey Steph could I get prints to show co-workers They ll love seeing him in outfit!! See you tomorrow along with Hawaiian brats & burgers & buns!! Prob get there afternoon! Looking forward to it like that!!!!