Joel, a.k.a. Tubbs, is 3 months old. He weighs in at 15 pounds and is now 25 1/2 inches tall. He's staying near the top of the curve on the growth charts. It's quite the contrast, as Levi has always been near the bottom. I wonder if Joel will be bigger than Levi in a few years.
Joel has discovered that he has hands. He's starting to swipe at toys. He always smiles when I guide his hands in a game of pattycake. And I think he's going to be a thumb-sucker. When he brings his little fists to his mouth, his thumbs always end up being slurped on.
The only bad news is that he doesn't like books. He just doesn't seem interested in them when I try to read to him. Hopefully, he'll come around in a few more weeks. Cross your fingers!
It makes me smile when I think back to laying on the floor with baby Levi, reading book after book to him - especially "Squeak, Abu!" He loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment