4.17.2010

Joel's Little Smile

I was able to get a picture of Joel's little smile today. It's not his big smile, mind you. His big smile is the best! But I can't make him smile big and hold the camera at the same time. Anywho... enjoy his little smile.

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

I love the hungry caterpillar outfit. Did this belong to Joel's favorite 6 year old cousin?

Steph said...

You are right, Bekah! I remembered how much you loved the caterpillar outfit, so I didn't crop the picture down more. :)

Grandma Lee Ann said...

How precious they both are! 2 of my friends at work went shopping for Baby Joel, 3 cute little outfits I'll get to you when I see you again! Thought it was so nice of them, they're always asking about him and wanting to see pics, and not understanding why I can't go there every weekend!! I told them I'd put in a request for pics with him wearing outfits!! <3 Grandma Lee Ann