4.29.2010

Brotherly Love



I uploaded a new video to YouTube of baby Joel getting his first "kiss" from Levi. It melted my mommy heart. Be sure to watch it - it's short and sweet.



I asked Levi to give Joel a kiss - usually Levi responds with a "No!" Much to my surprise, he instead leaned in, made a kiss sound, and then sat back and said "I love you." He was very sweet to his baby brother today - wanting to tickle him and read him books and such. But he still flips out if Joel's feet get near to him on the couch - go figure!

Joel seems to like Levi more now, too. Before, if Joel heard Levi talking he'd burst into tears practically. Now, he enjoys watching him running in circles and being noisy. He even smiles sometimes when he hears Levi coming. What a difference!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That's pretty precious!!!! I can't wait to see all of you again!!!! That was SOOO great having you visit us!