I'm looking forward to hiding Easter eggs in the yard for Levi. He egg-hunted at church last year, but he really didn't get it. This year, it should be a fun game for him!
We all LOVED the warm springy weather we had last week! I opened the windows & aired out the house a little. I was able to take Levi outside to play. Levi got a boat ride with his grandpa & uncle Chris. Ben took Levi on a bike ride. We used our grill twice - once for bbq chicken and once for hamburgers & bratwursts! Mmmm!!!
We bought a minivan. I'm really enjoying driving it around. It's much more comfortable to take the family around in than the car. Levi's car seat sits up higher and the windows are larger - so he really enjoys the better view!
Joel got lots of hugs from his aunt Bekah last week.
I posted a couple new pictures of 1 month old Joel in my flickr account - take a look!
3 comments:
what an adorable precious baby!!!!!!! I can't wait to see everyone this weekend!!!! Btw, I really like the other pics posted on your flickr. I was looking through them and there's one where Joel's looking away and I think he really takes after you (Steph)!
awww...just looking at my favorite baby in the world!!! he's so sweet!
I love holding Joel and playing with Levi and will gladly do it any time :D - Bekah
Post a Comment