That's what Ben called it - "going solo" - when he found out yesterday was my first day with just me and my TWO boys. :) It went well. I'd call it a success.
Levi slept in about an hour later than usual. And he napped for just over 4 hours, too, from around 3 to 7:30pm. He was tuckered out from all the activity recently. No way was I gonna go wake him up for dinner! Of course, that made bedtime way later - 10pm - but Ben was home by then and handled that. The tyke's still a little whiny, but no major meltdowns. A few more days of "normal" should cure him of his crankiness.
I was even able to take an early nap while Levi quietly read about a dozen of his favorite books.
Joel's day was the typical newborn day - sleep, eat, poop, repeat. Although, he did sit in his bouncy seat for the first time, while Levi made it play music and sorta danced for him. Naturally, baby tired of the music faster than Levi, so their "playing" together ended kinda soon. But it's nice to see Levi warming up to his new little brother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad to hear they're "playing" well together! :)
Yep! Levi even gave Joel a little hug this morning. It was great.
I like that Levi sorta danced :)
Post a Comment