Well, Squirt is halfway done. All is going very well. The baby is really starting to squiggle around a lot. Ben & I are very pleased with our decision to have a homebirth with my great midwife. There will be no repeat-cesarean for me & my baby! Keep praying that Squirt stays in for another 20 weeks & is a healthy, happy baby, and that Levi adjusts well to having a sibling.
The first half of pregnancy really has flown by faster this time than last. I'm sure it's because now I have a house & 2 year old to keep up with - as opposed to expecting a first child while living in an apartment. I'm enjoying almost every day, which is pretty easy to do with morning sickness long gone and with waddling still being in the distant future.
Last time by the halfway mark, we knew we were having a boy and had names picked out (actually we picked out names for our first child shortly after we got married). Happily, Squirt's gender will be a surprise to us. The only downside being that Ben & I are having trouble coming up with names. Feel free to leave name suggestions as a comment! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment