9.05.2009

The Kid(s) This Week

Levi
The other day we were all out in the yard, near the garden. Levi was romping around and Ben & I were chatting, as usual. I spy Levi, who had wondered over to the tomato plan, with his back to us. He turns around and there's a red roma tomato in his hands - with a big bite out of it! "Mmmm..." he takes another bite. "It's yummy!" Tomato juice is dripping onto his shirt and seeds are stuck to his chin. We thought it was pretty cute & funny that he helped himself to a tomato. Ben picked one to eat with him. Then Levi went to pick one for me, but I passed. How thoughtful!


Squirt
Squirt was pretty active the other night. Probably because I had been sitting in the glider and chatting with Ben - the movement of the glider always made Levi move around too when I was pregnant with him. After we turned in for the night, I was laying with my hand on my belly and felt the baby move from outside. So I quickly had Ben put his hand on the same spot & right away the baby poked him! It was the first time Ben felt Squirt move. Awww!

No comments: