We have about a month left to wait for Squirt. We are still doing well & are keeping healthy. All those oranges I've been eating must be helping! Squirt is head-down so every night when I lay down I get the pleasure of tiny feet stomping on my ribs. Despite Jessica's prodding, we're keeping our name selections to ourselves until after Squirt arrives. Just in case we change our minds. And much to Ben's relief, I've made it past the point when I had Levi (he came a month early).
Here's a little trip down memory lane - baby Levi was a 6 lbs 3 oz version of Ben!

I wonder who Squirt will resemble.
1 comment:
I loved going down memory lane!! I thought Jess was the only one who called she/he squirt!! How exciting it's getting close! I'm glad you made it past a month early too! Be seeing you guys!!
Post a Comment